This Easy Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe is so simple that even children can do it. Make a lot when life doesn’t give yourself lemons!
You can replace the yolk with a white cake mix. For more lemon flavor, add fresh lemon zest.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 13 minutes
Total duration: 15 minutes
Here’s how to do it:
- Place cake mix, egg and whipped topping in a bowl. Mix until the batter is well combined and the cake mix is absorbed.
- Put the powdered sugar in a deep dish or on a plate.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch round balls. Roll each ball in powdered sugar. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies 9 to 12 minutes, one baking sheet at a time, until cookies are set. Cookie surfaces will appear wrinkled. Do not overcook.
- Remove cookie sheets from oven. Let the cookies rest for 1 minute before using a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack. Cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here’s how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.