We love cake mix cookies. This easy pumpkin spice cookie recipe is full of sweet white chocolate chips. With just three ingredients, you can chill them on the counter in about 20 minutes – start to finish.
You can use milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips if you’re not a fan of white chocolate. If you can’t find spice cake mix, use yellow cake mix and add 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice.
Note: 30Seconds participates in Amazon’s Affiliate Advertising Program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fee if you make a purchase through those links.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total duration: 17 to 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 can (15 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Here’s how to do it:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper (about 2 tablespoons of batter per cookie).
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 12-14 minutes or until set. Cook for a few minutes on the pan before removing to cool completely.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here is some kitchen conversion charts. Here is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.