Breakfast cookies are all the rage right now. This easy coffee cookie recipe is full of chocolate and goes great with a cup of coffee.
To spice things up, use your favorite flavored coffee blend. Try cinnamon, hazelnut, vanilla, or one of those crazy new flavors that are popping up. Your colleagues would probably like you to surprise them one morning with a new batch!
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total duration: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes approximately 14-15 cookies
Here’s how to do it:
- Mix the sugar, brown sugar, butter and egg in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Combine flour, coffee, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add it to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough onto the baking sheet (about 1/4 cup for each cookie) at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown and set. Remove to waxed paper to cool.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.