Cornstarch cookies are an exquisite and easy-to-make Brazilian cookie recipe. In fact, eating cookies is very attached to Brazilian culture and you will find them prepared in different ways.
Tender and creamy, cornstarch cookies are gluten-free and contain no eggs or flour. The taste is absolutely amazing!
Type of cuisine: Brazilian
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total duration: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes approximately 48 cookies
Here’s how to do it:
- Sift the cornstarch into a bowl. It is best to sift it twice.
- Beat butter, sugar and condensed milk in a bowl until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Add cornstarch to wet ingredients. Stir until there are no more lumps.
- Knead the dough until very soft.
- Make balls of dough and place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle a fork with cornstarch and press the balls to flatten them.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree F oven for about 13 to 15 minutes or until you lift a cookie and the bottom is golden brown. Remove and cool.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.