Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie. But what if you’re watching your blood sugar, can’t eat gluten, dairy, or eggs? You’re in trouble, aren’t you? No. This easy and healthier chocolate chip cookie recipe uses almond flour, agave nectar, coconut milk, and sugar-free chocolate chips. Did we mention they are moist and delicious?
Store these chocolate chip cookies on the counter in an airtight container. You can also use this cookies hack and freeze them. Be sure to share!
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total duration: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 16 cookies
Here’s how to do it:
- Combine almond flour, cornstarch and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the coconut oil and agave nectar in the microwave.
- Add the coconut oil mixture, vanilla and coconut milk to the dry ingredients. Add the chocolate chips. (You can add more milk if the mixture is too crumbly.)
- Roll the dough into about 16 balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. With your hand, press down on each cookie to flatten it.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to cool. store in an airtight container.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts. Here is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.