With gooey marshmallows, gooey chocolate, and crunchy graham cracker crumbs, this easy s’mores cookie recipe has it all. S’more lovers will go crazy for this easy cookie dessert recipe!
If you don’t have mini marshmallows on hand, you can substitute these dried marshmallows sold with hot chocolate. The cookies wouldn’t be as gooey, but would be just as delicious.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus 1 hour to cool the dough
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total duration: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 20 cookies
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 to 5 graham crackers, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, halved (divided)
- 1 chocolate bar, cut into small pieces
Here’s how to do it:
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Add a little more than half the marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers. Stir just to combine. Put the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 8 minutes.
- Top cookies with reserved marshmallows and chopped chocolate bar and bake about 2 minutes longer or until melted. Remove to cool.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.