Some say white chocolate isn’t really chocolate. We say, with a delicious cookie recipe like this, whatever you call it! Flavored with brown sugar, this chewy white chocolate chip cookie recipe is a wonderful change from regular chocolate chip cookies.
You can substitute dark brown sugar for brown sugar if you like the molasses flavor more (and the cookies will be darker). You can also add chopped pecans or walnuts to add crunch and make this an even more decadent dessert.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total duration: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
Here’s how to do it:
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and sugars with an electric mixer until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs and continue beating until combined.
- Add flour mixture and beat over low heat until combined.
- Stir in all but about 1/4 cup white chocolate chips.
- Drop balls of dough (about 2 tablespoons) onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 8 minutes.
- Top with reserved chocolate chips and continue baking for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and cool
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.